Instructions for Submitting Your Account Application
- Select the application type depending on the type of account you’re planning to open.
- Read your Client Relationship Summary and Brokerages Services Disclosure Summary, and, if this is an IRA application, make sure you have read the applicable IRA Agreement on the Disclosure Page.
- Print the application, complete all relevant client information, and sign your account application.
- Make yourself a copy of the application for your records.
- Attach legible and unexpired copy of your government issued photo-identification, such as a driver’s license or passport, to your application. Your account cannot be opened without it.
- Include any initial deposit check.
- Mail your application with original signature, copy of photo-ID, and any additional paperwork to:
Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC
10150 Meanley Drive, 1st Floor
San Diego, CA 92131
- About 1-2 days after we receive and approve your application, we’ll send you an email with instructions on how to create your User ID and Password online.